Conscious Breathing Circle - 4 Aug 2-5pm
"Take a deep breath and relax into a Breathing Circle.
You will find ways of accessing deep relaxation, connection with like-minded people and learn a simple spiritual practice for inner calm and every day healing.
So, what is Breathing Circle? A Breathing Circle is a network of people who are committed to:
We meet once a month to celebrate the breath and introduce other people to this transformational tool."
Ref. Australian Breathwork Association
Conscious Breathing Circle Saturday 4th August
Time 2 to 5-5.30pm
Address Millthorpe Meditation Centre, 58 Victoria St
Preparation - please wear warm loose comfortable clothes and warm sock. [I have heating but in the process some people can feel cold]
If you would like to remind yourself about what Breathwork is, here are some links to information
1. What is Breathwork http://annharrison.com.au/AH/Breathwork.html
2. How to prepare for a session preparation
3. What people have said https://www.breathworktrainings.com/recommendations.html
1. Short 1min 30 sec extract from an interview I did with Jim Morningstar on Breathwork and Education https://youtu.be/J__dT0opUgk
2. Longer overview of Breathwork for those who are considering longer retreats - but it has in it useful information on What is Breathwork https://youtu.be/SQeHoLQRY7s
Comments are closed.